- Master of Laws /MA Degree/ International Law, Amsterdam University, the Netherlands.
Dissertation: National Human Rights Commission: The Need for and its Relevance to Ethiopia.
- Bachelor of Laws /LL.B Degree/ The Ethiopian Civil Service University, Addis Ababa.
Thesis: Parliamentary functions and Responsibilities: Law and the First Ten Years Practice in Ethiopia.
- Diploma in Chemistry, BahirDar University, Bahir Dar,
- Certificate in Ethiopian Court Administration Planning, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Certificate in Computer Training, ECA, Addis Ababa. Ethiopia.
- Certificate in Business Process Re-engineering /BPR study/ Awassa, Ethiopia.
- Certificate, in curriculum Designing and Drafting. Awassa, Ethiopia.
- Currently: Director: Legislative, Oversight & Professional Support Directorate, the House of peoples' Representatives, HoPR. (From 2015-upto date)
- Team Leader, Research, Information, & Library Department, HoPR (2014)
- Team Leader, Standing Committees’ Administrative Affairs Department , HoPR.(2013-2014)
- Team Leader, Information, Media Relation and press Department, HoPR. (2011-2012)
- Team Leader, General Service Department, HoPR.(2010-2011))
- Deputy Director.Regional Justice bodies Training & Legal Research Center, Hawassa. Ethiopia. /2008-2009/,
- Researcher and Trainer፡ The Regional Justice bodies Training & Legal Research Center, /2007-2009/ Hawassa.
- Public Prosecutor, Regional Justice Bureau; /2008/ Hawassa;
- Tutor, Law courses / Human Rights Law, International Humanitarian Law/ Alpha University College, Hwassa, 2008-2009.
- Teacher; Chemistry, Wolkite & Duramie, High Schools; 1990-1992
- Ex-Member of the Regional Council & Head. Justice Sector for the Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples' Regional State – SNNPRS/1993-1995
- Ex-Member of the House of peoples' Representatives, HPR 1994-2005 for Ten years (two consecutive terms).
- Member; National Constitutional Assembly, (for endorsing the 1995 constitution), 1994, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
V. CONFERENCES AND SEMINAR PARTICIPATION / International-National Level /
- The Role and Functions of parliaments in Africa. (Hararie, Zimbabwe, 2002).
- Action of parliaments in Fighting Against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related intolerance. (Johannesburg, South Africa, 2001).
- World Conference Against Racism, Racial Discrimination, and Xenophobia. (Durban, South Africa, 2001).
- National Institutions in Promoting and Protecting Human Rights.(Durban, South Africa, 1996).
- Conference on Institutional Arrangements in Safeguarding Human Rights. (Kampala, Uganda, 1997).
- World Conference on the Establishment of Human Rights Commission and Ombudsman. (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 1998).
VI. RESEARCH PAPERS
- National Human Rights Commission: The Need for and Its Relevance to Ethiopian; A Dissertation Presented for the MA Degree, Amsterdam University
- Parliamentary functions and Responsibilities: Law and the First Ten Years Practice in Ethiopia. Thesis: Presented for the LL.B Degree. The Ethiopian Civil Service University.
- Institutions in Promoting and protecting Human Rights: The Case of Ethiopia- a Paper presented at a Conference on Institutional Arrangements in Safeguarding Human Rights: Kampala, Uganda, 1997.
- Rights of Persons Arrested, Accused, Held in Custody and Convicted Prisoners in Perspective to Human Rights Protection in the SNNPRS. A Research paper presented for the 'on job' trainees [judges & public prosecutors] 2009. (Amharic).
- The Role of the Police Officers, Public Prosecutors and the Judges in Addressing Justice and protecting Human Rights in the Region. A Research paper presented for the 'on job' trainees [judges & public prosecutors, 2010. (Amharic).
VII. PERSONS FOR REFERENCE
- Eshet Gebre; Deputy Commissioner. Ethiopian Human Rights Commission. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. [0911-68-26-66]
- Tamir Kebede. Deputy Cheif Secretariat, (HoPR) Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. [0911-84-44-33]
- Ato Wasihun Bayecha: Director, Human Resource Development and administration Directorate, HoPR. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. [0911-86-33-97]